What is the reason for running mortality ?
Posted by Kumaran J on
Reasons of running mortality
- White muscle disease.
- Bacterial white tail disease.
- NHP(Necrotizing Hepatopancreatitis )
- Harmful and toxic Algae.
- H2S.(soil- foul odor of rotten eggs)
- Loose shell Syndrome.
- White feces Syndrome.
- Haplosporidian parasite infection & EHP
- Poor water parameters and quality.
- Gill disease and fouling infection.
- Bright - Red Syndrome.
- Cotton diseases.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Failure of Hepatopancreas function.
- Bacterial Shell diseases.
- Moulting time stress.
- Skeletal Muscle Necrosis - Whitish Discoloration syndrome.
- Mycotoxin contaminated feed
- Avoid over stocking
- First find the reason then give the particular treatment.
- Regularly monitor water quality , health of animals.