Bacimor FP - 100 g
Shipping charges are applicable. For more information, click the below Enquire Now button and order this product.
BACIMOR FP (Feed Probiotic) is a Bacillus microbial product used as feeding stuff in shrimp culture for:
- Producing natural enzymes like Phytase, Protease, Amylase and Lipase which improve digestion, absorption and assimilation in the intestinal tract
- Controlling pathogens by producing antagonistic compound against them and competing with them for nutrients and attachment sites
- Effective degradation of waste matter
- Maintaining stable water quality parameters
- Improving overall health of the shrimps, eliminating stress and enhancing immunity against bacterial/viral infections
- Works very well in 0 – 70 ppt salinity and in Aerobic (Water) and Anaerobic (sediment) condition.
Feed Application: Dissolve 0.50 g of BACIMOR in 100 ml of water. After 2-3 hours mix with 1 kg of feed. Minimum 2 meal per day. No external binders necessary.