Baylife Zeolyf (High “CEC” Zeolite)
Baylife Zeolyf is refined micro crystalline hydrated alumina silicates having very high “Cation Exchange Capacity” which purifies and deodorizes through adsorption of toxic gases by exchanging the cations and makes pond eco-friendly.
- Improves pond bottom through exchange of calcium ions with ammonium ions.
- Purifies pond water and deodorizes toxic gases like NH3 & H2S helps to grow planktons and balances the essential oxidized minerals for sustainable growth of shrimp and fish.
- It is a processed microcrystalline zeolite with a tetrahedral structure, which is high in calcium as the calcium ions are easily exchanged with ammonium ions.
- It also contains other ions such as sodium, potassium, magnesium etc., that supports cation exchange.
- It indirectly maintains the phytoplankton, by increasing the travel of sunlight in the water and increases DO.
Composition: Essential deodorizing material and oxidizing agents of hydrated calcium alumina silicates with 300+ CEC from natural origin.
We Also Recommend
Pond Guard 1Kg