Nutrigut (Synergistic blend of botanical extracts to reduces shrimp diseases)
Baylife Nutrigut is a fine blend of specially selected botanical extracts and essential oils. It is combined with medium chain fatty acids, formulated to reduce the impact of diseases in shrimp culture.
- Improves the productivity and overall health of the shrimp through multiple mechanisms.
- Protects shrimp by suppressing the virulence and growth of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Selected blend of botanical extracts has specific bactericide activity against pathogenic bacteria but promotes the growth of beneficial and probiotic bacteria
- The synergistic effects will support shrimp during episodes of vibrosis, running mortality and will reduce the impact of microsporidian EHP.
- Reduces mortality, supports the hepatopancreas condition and reduces the risk of white faeces. Reduces the impact of running mortality and improves growth and yield in shrimp farming.
Composition: Formulated blend of botanical extracts and essential oils in combination with specific medium-chain fatty acids.
Application: Apply 2-5gm/Kg of feed on every feeding
Recommendations: Mix 2-5gm per Kg of feed with a suitable binder. Mix homogeneously and shade dry for 20 minutes prior to feeding, the dose can be increased to 5-6gm to BaylifeNutrigut per Kg of shrimp feed.
We Also Recommend
Bacimor AVV (100 gm)
Bacimor FP (100 gms)
Y-Organ (100 ml)