Multi-Pro Soil and Water Probiotic for Shrimp Farming
Scientifically designed multi-strain soil and water probiotic
- Prevents Accumulation of Organic Matter.
- Recycle Nutrients & Promote Phytoplankton.
- Maintains Carbon-Nitrogen ratio in the pond.
- Eliminates Vibrio Control Ammonia, Nitrite & Sulfide.
- Improves FCR by stimulating digestion.
- Supply Nutrients & Digestive Enzymes to the host.
- Increase survival of Shrimp & Fish.
Before stocking- 500-600ml / acre (7 days before stocking).
Day of stocking- 500-600ml / acre.
Post stocking- 500-750ml / acre on intervals of 7-10 days or as advised by Aqua technician.
For best result mix 1 lit. of MULTI - PRO with jaggery solution (by dissolving 1-2kg of jaggery/ molasses to 20 lit. water) and allow it to ferment for 24 hours at room temperature before pond application. For proper mixing switch on aerators in the pond while applying.
Consortium of 16 different potential strains with a wide range of water and soil probiotics including Bacillus sp., Bifidobacterium sp., Lactobacillus sp., Saccharomyces sp., Pediococcus sp., Rhodobacter sp., Rhodococcus sp., Rhodopseudomonas sp., etc.