SKELE MIN 10Kg
MAJOR MINERALS IN MOST BIO-AVAILABLE FORM
SKELE-MIN provides all the major minerals in their most bio available form. Its regular application can induce proper moulting, quick recovery and better survival.
In aquaculture, it is important to monitor the mineral supplements that the species require. The ratio and proportion of these minerals should be known as the mineral supplements should be given in the proper ratio only. Failing to do so might affect the production efficiency, species health and growth. Knowledge of major minerals namely, Ca, Mg, K, P, S, Cl, is essential for proper growth and survival of the target species. These minerals are mainly responsible for structure formation and other biological activities.
- Provides essential building blocks of the exo & endoskeleton
- Regulates osmotic pressure and exchange of solutes (salts)
- Provides essential components of many enzymes, vitamins, hormones & respiratory
- pigments or acts as co-factors in metabolism catalysts and enzyme activators
- Improves survival and growth of aquacultures resulting in better profitability.
Salts of Ca, Mg, Na, K, S, P and Cl in purely dissolved form (NTP)
Dose: Regular Dose: 3-4 kg/1000m2 once in 7 days
Pond Preparation: 6-8 kg/1000m2
As Feed Supplement: 20-30 gm/kg of feed (3-4 days in a week)
Presentation: 10 Kg Bag
Manufacturer: TAAS BIOTEK
We Also Recommend
ODO SEAL 500g