NutriPOND (Formulated Probiotic to enhance water quality and pond bottom)
BaylifeNutriPOND is formulated probiotic with specifically selected Bacillus strains to enhance the pond carrying capacity. It contains a synergistic multi-species blend of Bacillus strains, supplemented by selected amino acids and trace nutrients to support probiotic growth.
- BayLife NUTRIPOND boosts the enzymatic reduction of Ammonia, reduces the total organic load and helps to reduce suspended solids.
- It will promote and maintain a beneficial bacterial population that will suppress the growth of the pathogenic bacteria including Vibro sp in the pond water and in the shrimp’s digestive tract.
- It Promotes the mineralization process in the pond and stimulates a stable phytoplankton bloom, which is key to support the shrimp growth and pond yield. 87 Bacillus strains accelerate beneficial growth in the pond.
- The probiotic growth is supported b selected amino acids, trace minerals, and micronutrients which are formulated in the product.
Composition: Specifically selected strains of Bacillius lichenformis, B. megaterium, B. pumilus and B. subtilis. Higher spore count:>4*109 cfu/gm to provide greater competitive exclusion of pathogenic bacteria in pond water and pond bottom and enhance the pond bottom and pond water.
Hatchery tanks: Makeup stock solution by mixing the recommended dose with 15L tank water. Apply evenly over tank surface at a dosage of 0.5 gm product per cubic meter. Application frequency: Once per week or if required, up to 3 times per week.
Pond soil preparation: Makeup a stock solution by mixing the recommended dose with 100L pond water. Apply evenly over pond soil at a dosage of 1Kg per hectare.
Ponds during grow out: Makeup stock solution by mixing the recommended dose with 100L pond water. Apply evenly over pond soil at a dosage of 500 gm per hectare. Application frequency: Once per week or if required, up to 3 times per week.
- Recommendations are calculated on a one-hectare pond with a pond depth of one meter.
- Deteriorating water quality may require more frequent treatments than weekly.
- Apply only when culture animals are healthy and are not being medicated.
- Apply product in early morning or late evening with vigorous aeration.
- Maintain maximum aeration of 4 hours and regular aeration for next 24 hours.
We Also Recommend
Starter Pellet Small -25Kg