Coastal Aquaculture Research Institute Private Limited, a private limited company with its registered office at Type II/17, Dr. V S I Estate, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Thiruvanmiyur Chennai – 600041 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “Company”, “Aquaconnect”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and terms of similar meaning).
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
To access/utilise the Platform, the
Users are required to provide certain
personal, non-personal and other
information, as indicated below (such
information and correspondences hereinafter
collectively referred to as
Personal Information: We may
require you to provide us with
certain information that personally
identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes
the following categories of
information: (i) Contact Data (such
as your e-mail address, phone number
and Account password); and (ii)
Demographic Data (such as your
gender, your date of birth and your
zip code). If you communicate with
Us for example, by e-mail or letter,
any information provided in such
communication may be collected as
Personal Information. Please note
that the above list is not an
exhaustive list and is only an
illustrative list and is without
prejudice to Our right to seek
further Personal Information, as may
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Platform, we may collect certain non-personal information such as domain and host from which You access the internet, Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You use the Platform through Your mobile, we may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of services if required
- User communications: When You send emails or other communications to Us, we may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our services.
- Personal Information: We may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and Account password); and (ii) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code). If you communicate with Us for example, by e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to Our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required.
- Information on behalf of Children: If You are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, You may access the Platform on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that You have the authority to share such information on behalf of Your child. Any information that You provide while using the Platform on behalf of Your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
- When You register with the Platform, We may contact You from time to time about updation of Information to provide You such features that We believe may benefit/interest You.
- To access/utilise the Platform, the Users are required to provide certain personal, non-personal and other information, as indicated below (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as "Information"):
USE OF INFORMATION
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties Your Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating Our Platform, conducting Our business, or servicing You. We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Platform policies, or protect Ours' or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may process the Information You provide
in the following manner
- To personalize your experience; and/or
- To improve our services and offerings; and/or
- To contact You and to customise Our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You; and/or
- Your information, whether public or private shall be used to analyse and suggest any other related product/service that shall be suitable for you; and/or
- The email address provided by You, may be used to send You information and updates about Us; and/or
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and/or
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform, Our business, services and other users; and/or
- To allow our professionals, business partners to present customised messages to You; and/or
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Platform; and/or
- We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iii) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
For the purposes of Our Platform, We shall be sharing Your Personal Information with any of Our business partners, administrators, vendors, agents, service providers or affiliates for legitimate business purposes (including operating the services, and providing services to You), in accordance with applicable law. a) Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the appropriate use/disclosure of Information. We host the Platform in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without Your consent.
We use third-party service providers to display ads on Our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Platform. They may collect anonymous information about Your visits to Our Platform. They may also use information about Your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This anonymous Information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is standard technology used by most major websites in the industry. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Details of the Grievance Officer:
Name: Karthivelan Selvaraj Designation: Operating Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using the Platform!