Ardis : 6 Paddle Wheel Shaft Rod
A shaft is a metallic, rotating and oscillating rod that rotates continually to transfer movements or torque in the machine. Shaft is usually used to connect other components of machine that cannot be connected due to distance between them and to allow relative motion between them. Shaft Rod is a connecting rod connects a piston to a crank or crankshaft in a reciprocating engine
- High speed working Impellers splash the water into the air, this splashing water mix the oxygen in the air and be brought into the The dissolved oxygen in the water increase.
- The working impellers produce waves and currents, which make the saturated ammonia, CO2, Methane, Hydrogen, go out of water and Improves the water quality.
- Our paddle wheel aerator are improved & Produced according to international
- High efficient electric motor with low power consumption and metal gear system. A mechanical seal is available to prevent oil leakage.
- This electric motor works in low and high
- L angle SS frame holds the aerator very stable & performance is achieved.
- All ‘UV Resistance’ Plastic parts are used for better life in sunlight also harmless for aqua
All the spare parts are available and can be procured easily.
- Made of 100% SS304 Shaft.
- Milling and slotting of shaft as per our aerator design