Baymin -20 Kg
Baymin (Chelated Mineral Supplement)
Baymin is a chelated mineral and amino acid supplement that provides strength and rigidity to the exoskeleton of crustaceans. It is optimal for both saline and supplies the essential minerals to ensure good health and optimal performance of shrimp and fish. The buffering agent helps to optimize the pH levels of water.
- Baymin enhances the cell membrane permeability, stimulates muscle contraction and thereby increases the nutrient uptake.
- It provides supports with essential minerals during molting, boosts digestion and metabolism and prevents the occurrence of white turbid muscle.
- Baymin supplement supports mineralization and shell formation, stimulates muscle contraction and nerve impulses.
- Protects from turbid muscle, body cramps, and weakness and controls mortality before molting with a hard shell.
- It also supplements the essential minerals in a highly dissolved form without altering the pH of water, in both high and low saline conditions.
Composition & Dosage
Ideally designed mineral mixture with Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, Sodium, Phosphorous, and Chlorides, along with essential amino acids and buffering agents.
Pond preparation: 25 Kgs/Hectare
Recommendations: Broadcast the powder into the as per the recommended dosage. Run the aerators during the application.
We Also Recommend
Ecoforce - 500 g
Bacimor AVV - 100 g
Exorich - 250 g
Bacimor WSQ - 100 g