Rhodopro (Snail Problem Solver + Super Pond) - 5 Kg
Finray Biotech Rhodopro eliminates the toxic gases and solve Snail problem for better pond ecology. It reduces the Biochemical Oxygen demand of pond water and promotes the growth of beneficial phytoplankton and stabilizes the bloom with all quality parameters. It helps to breakdown organic wastes and dead algae. It also suppresses the growth of pathogenic Vibrio in the culture pond. Rhodopro seems to be an interesting and beneficial solution to control Bivalves/Snail problem for aquaculture.
- Decompose the organic matter, cleans pond water and inhibits harmful luminescent Vibrio.
- Eliminates the toxic gases like H2S, NH3 and NO2.
- Promotes the growth of beneficial phytoplankton and stabilizes the bloom.
- Able to tolerate and are active at even high & low saline and pH condition.
- Solve Bivalves and Snail problem for better pond ecology.
Dosage & Application
- 3-5 Kg/Acre (1M water depth, depending upon the salinity) or consult the Aquaculture officer.