Viranil (1 KG)
ViraNil, a disinfectant developed by Neospark , a versatile Biosecurity product,
powerful, proven to be effective against all types of pathogenic virus, bacteria,
fungus and protozoa and is a biodegradable, ecofriendly product, As it have multi-
component oxidising system in which a wide range of compatible biocides attack
A balanced, stabilised blend of peroxygen compounds, surfactant, organic acids
and an inorganic buffer system.
Prawn/Shrimp Pond: ViraNil 500 gm. to 2 kg./ha or advised by consultant
For prevention of Diseases: Apply ViraNil once every fortnight according to water quality.
For treating Diseases: Apply ViraNil once every 3-5 days or as advised by Aquaculture Consultant.
- Suitable for complete control - aerial, surface and water system disinfectant.
- High levels of surfactancy with acidic and oxidising power provide superior
- destruction of biofilms.
- Powder for easy storage and transportation and accurate dilution – readily soluble in tepid water.
- Consists mainly of inorganic salts which decompose into harmless by-
- products,more than 90% biodegradability.
We Also Recommend
Aqua Lact (1 KG)
Bio Remid - Aqua (1 KG)
Super Biotic (1 KG)