Wockcee (500 GM)
WOCKCEE TM is a new, highly stable, digestable form of vitamin C as a feed ingredient, which is readily absorbed by shrimps, also beige, spray dried powder consisting of a stabilized (phosporylated) Na/Ca salt of L-ascorbic acid.
Sodium calcium L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate
- Normal condition: 1.0 g/Kg of feed
- Under stress condition: 2.0 g/Kg of feed
- Dosage and application can be adjusted based on conditions prevailing in pond and shrimp health or as per the advice of consultant.
Provides stable and bio-available vitamin C.
- Improves survival rate, food convertion ratio (FCR) &accelerates growth.
- Increases body weight.
- vitamin C increases resistance to infection and fast wound healing.
- Strengthens host defense mechanism by increasing resistance to: Stress, High mortality, Disease.
We Also Recommend
Aqua Lact (1 KG)
Mizuphor (1 L)
Biocurb (1 KG)