ZERO SLUDGE – G Pond Bottm Cleaner
Comprehensive pond bottom management solution
Consortium of Microbes, Probiotics, Enzymes, Herbals & Microbial Immobilisers.
- Digests organic matter from pond bottom and clears organic sludge.
- Increases DO and reduce Ammonia, Sulfide and Nitrites.
- Protects shrimp and fish from viral and bacterial diseases by eliminating pathogens.
- Improves pond ecology, shrimp survival and FCR.
- Decomposes uneaten feed and reduces BOD and COD.
5 to 6 Kg/acre (Before stocking)
1 Kg/acre once in 11 days during culture from the 30th day.
Broadcast ZERO SLUDGE-G uniformly over the pond to let the granules settle down at the pond bottom or as advised by the Aqua Technician.