Ardis : Bevel Gear Box
Shipping charges are applicable. For more information, click the below Enquire Now button and order this product.
Bevel gears are gears where the axes of the two shafts intersect and the tooth-bearing faces of the gears themselves are conically shaped. Bevel gears are most often mounted on shafts that are 90 degrees apart, but can be designed to work at other angles as well. The pitch surface of bevel gears is a cone.
- High speed working Impellers splash the water into the air, this splashing water mix the oxygen in the air and be brought into the water. The dissolved oxygen in the water increase.
- The working impellers produce waves and currents, which make the saturated ammonia, CO2, Methane, Hydrogen, go out of water and Improves the water quality.
- Our paddle wheel aerator are improved & Produced according to international
- High efficient electric motor with low power consumption and metal gear system. A mechanical seal is available to prevent oil leakage.
- This electric motor works in low and high
- L angle SS frame holds the aerator very stable & performance is achieved.
- All ‘UV Resistance’ Plastic parts are used for better life in sunlight also harmless for aqua
All the spare parts are available and can be procured easily.
- Our Bevel gear box comes with 6 ball bearings to achieve higher performance with 120RPM.
- On special order we supply: Actual-bevel gears are used instead of worm gears, thereby economizing on energy with high efficiency, and saving over 20% electric energy over traditional models.
- A mechanical seal is available to prevent oil leakage