Limomax - 2 Kg (200 g * 10)
Finray Limomax is a combination of natural ingredients derived from glucosamine and oligosaccharaides that can be added to feed. Limomax gets attached to the specific receptor on the surface of phagocytes and lymphocytes. This activates the cell resulting in increased production of enzyme that can destroy the pathogenic organisms.
Active component is the extract of Grape fruit & other Citrus fruit seed extract containing Glucosamine Oligosaccharides and Natural herbal extract as major ingredients in specialty powder form, which contains Glucamannan oligosaccharides, Ascorbic acid, Propionic acid, Lactic acid, Fumaric acid, Garlic, Cinnamon and Paprika extract.
- Keeps animal active and healthy.
- Improves survival and growth rate.
- Natural product manufactured through differentiated process.
- Enhance disease resistance with natural antibiotic activity.
- Biological activator.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and cost effective.
- For Shrimps and Prawns : 5 g / Kg feed for treatment and 3g / Kg feed for prevention.
- For Fish brood stock maturation and multiple breeding : 2 g/Kg feed 3 months before breeding and continue during multiple breeding process.
We Also Recommend
Finomed - 1 Box (40 Tab)
Paracide LQ (Herbal Fish Lice Controller ) - 1 L
Bromosept - 1 L
Rhodopro (Snail Problem Solver + Super Pond) - 5 Kg