Bacimor AVV - 100 g
Shipping charges are applicable. For more information, click the below Enquire Now button and order this product.
BACIMOR AVV (Anti-Viral Vibrio ) is a Bacillus microbial product (water probiotics) used in shrimp culture for:
- Producing natural enzymes like Phytase, Protease, Amylase and Lipase which improve digestion, absorption and assimilation in the intestinal tract
- Controlling pathogens by producing antagonistic compound against them and competing with them for nutrients and attachment sites
- Effective degradation of waste matter
- Maintaining stable water quality parameters
- Improving the overall health of the shrimps, eliminating stress and enhancing immunity against bacterial/viral infections
- Works very well in 0 – 70 ppt salinity and in Aerobic (Water) and Anaerobic (sediment) condition
Water Application: Mix 50 g of BACIMOR in 20 liters of clean water and apply within 2–3 hours over one hectare of pond water area.
Natural enzymes (10 mg/g): Amylase, Sucrase, Phytase, Arabinase, Cellulase, Alpha 1-3 glucanase, Lipase, Nuclease and Protease