Melba VB - 900 g
Shipping charges are applicable. For more information, click the below Enquire Now button and order this product.
MELBA VB (Shrimp Water - Vibrio Control Probiotics in Aquaculture) is a special formulation of probiotic strains to control vibrio in the shrimp ponds.
MELBA VB is a specific formulation of Bacillus sps, Lactobacillus with yeast strains for vibrio control in shrimp pond water.
The strains are extremely active against vibrio during moulting period; when the shrimp is prone to both internal and external pathogens.
- Ideally suitable for regular application in pond to keep vibrio population in control.
- Improves pond smell and turbidity due to vibrio infection.
- Effective in protecting shrimps from inter and post molt vibrio infections.
- It improves the shrimp health in the pond.
- Mix 900 g of Melba VB ™in 5 ltr of clean water and apply evenly throughout the pond.
- Apply 900 g per acre at 1 m water depth for regular application once in 7-10 days.
- 1st Application : Mix 1.8 kg of Melba VB ™ in 5 ltr of clean water and apply evenly throughout the pond.
- 2nd Application: 5 days after 1st application, Mix 1.8 kg of Melba VB in
5 ltr of clean water and apply evenly throughout the pond.