Nutrigut - 500 g
Nutrigut (Synergistic blend of botanical extracts to reduces shrimp diseases)
Baylife Nutrigut is a fine blend of specially selected botanical extracts and essential oils. It is combined with medium chain fatty acids, formulated to reduce the impact of diseases in shrimp culture.
- Improves the productivity and overall health of the shrimp through multiple mechanisms.
- Protects shrimp by suppressing the virulence and growth of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Selected blend of botanical extracts has specific bactericide activity against pathogenic bacteria but promotes the growth of beneficial and probiotic bacteria
- The synergistic effects will support shrimp during episodes of vibrosis, running mortality and will reduce the impact of microsporidian EHP.
- Reduces mortality, supports the hepatopancreas condition and reduces the risk of white faeces. Reduces the impact of running mortality and improves growth and yield in shrimp farming.
Formulated blend of botanical extracts and essential oils in combination with specific medium-chain fatty acids.
Apply 2-5gm/Kg of feed on every feeding
Recommendations: Mix 2-5gm per Kg of feed with a suitable binder. Mix homogeneously and shade dry for 20 minutes prior to feeding, the dose can be increased to 5-6gm to BaylifeNutrigut per Kg of shrimp feed.
We Also Recommend
Bacimor AVV - 100 g
Bacimor WSQ - 100 g
Exorich - 250 g
Ecoforce - 500 g