Sludge Buster (G) - 5 Kg
TATA Rallis India's Sludge Buster (G) is formulated by experts of Rallis and is a consortium of Microbes, Probiotics, Enzymes, and Microbial immobilizers to digest organic matter at Pond bottom.
For sustainable fish and shrimp culture, good quality pond bottom management is very crucial. The consumption of feed given to fish and shrimp is consumed only 60% to 85% and the remaining 15% to 40% gets accumulated at the pond bottom. This accumulated feed contains a lot of proteins and other organic substances which get added to the organic sludge. Thus, harmful gases like ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and nitrites are produced in the pond causing bacterial. viral and fungal infections.
Due to this stress on the growth and mortality of Shrimp and Fish increases, resulting in decreased production and profitability. It is proved that the bioremediation process reduces the production of harmful gases and enhances pond bottom cleanliness.
- Accelerates Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulphide, and Nitrites in the pond.
- Decomposes Leftover feed.
- Reduces BOD & COD.
- Improves pond ecology, survival rate, FCR, and DO.
- Digests pond bottom organic matter.
- Granular form facilitates easy application.
Dosage & Application
- 5 Kg/Acre during pond preparation before stocking or as advised by Aquaculture Officer.
- 1 Kg/Acre once in 11 days during culture from 30th day or advised by Aquaculture Officer.
- Broadcast uniformly over the pond to let the granules settle down at pond bottom or as advised by Aquaculture Officer.
We Also Recommend
Godrej DE-AM - 500 g
Ammo-Rid - 1 Kg